ALL-UKRAINIAN LEAGUE OF AUTHORS PROMOTES THE PUBLICATION OF UKRAINIAN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS ABROAD
Ukrainian science is widely known worldwide for a long time thanks to starry names of its most brilliant and outstanding scientists and researchers who have made a significant contribution to world science. To this day Ukrainian science is replenished with new names of bright young Ukrainian scientists.
All-Ukrainian Collective Management Organization "All-Ukrainian League of Authors" (hereinafter – the League) headed by the Board of Authors is a public organization on collective management of authors’ rights in Ukraine. One of the main activities of the League is to manage the economic rights of authors of scientific articles. In particular, the League works with Ukrainian academic institutions, which publish scientific journals, and represents the rights of Ukrainian authors when their works are published in foreign journals (scientific, literary, etc.) in foreign languages.
In this connection the League:
- based on the letters and applications from Ukrainian editorial board signs contracts for the publication of works by Ukrainian authors in foreign editions translated into foreign languages;
- collects, distributes and pays royalties to the authors in accordance with the agreements signed;
- negotiates and carries out the maintenance of contracts;
- consults authors whose rights are protected, on any legal issues related to copyright in their works;
- protects the rights of authors who are the members of the League, in the courts of all instances;
- cooperates with foreign publishers on the issues of translation, publication in foreign languages and distribution around the world of Ukrainian scientific and applied journals, periodicals, textbooks and literature, books on history and culture.
All-Ukrainian League of Authors also works with leading foreign publishers interested in the publishing both Ukrainian scientific journals in general and of selected articles of Ukrainian scientists and researchers from different fields of modern science and technology.
Although the League is a young organization, but among its employees are the professionals who have many years’ practical experience of the work with authors and copyright holders, who have relevant knowledge and experience, as well as they are familiar with the current situation, problems and achievements in this field.
The League represents the interests of authors of scientific works and articles published in Ukrainian scientific journals through the agreements with foreign publishers and it provides the proper copyright protection of authors of scientific books and articles on a high professional level.
ALL-UKRAINIAN LEAGUE OF AUTHORS IS EXPANDING ITS ACTIVITY AND INVITES TO COOPERATION THE MANAGEMENT OF THE LEADING UKRAINIAN SCIENTIFIC AND RESEACH INSTITUTES, UKRAINIAN SCIENTISTS AND RESEACHERS, AS WELL AS LEADING FOREIGN PUBLISHING HOUSES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.